Dear Property Investors,
If you have missed:
The Hongkong Property Boom 20 years ago…
The Shanghai Property Boom 15 years ago…
The Singapore Property Boom 10 years ago…
The Malaysia Property Boom 5 years ago…
Don’t Miss the Cambodia Property Boom Happening Now!
Project Highlight #1
Flatiron by Meridian
- Grade ‘A’ office in Prime location
- Apartment Condo
- 85% to 95% Guaranteed Rental Returns over 10 years!
- Excellent for own use or investment
- Affordable Pricing From US $133k!
Project Highlight #2
The Peak Cambodia
- Foreigners eligible
- 4-in-1 Mixed-Development: Residential, Retail, Office & Shangri-La Hotel.
- 12% Guaranteed Rental Returns over 2 years
- Prime Location: New Business District + Prime Shopping Belt
- Iconic Luxury Apartments: A new class of living
- Perfect for Own-stay or Investment
- Studio/ 1/ 2/ 3 Bedroom units available
- Starting from US$168k.
The Bridge & The Peak Cambodia Location
In the Heart of Phnom Penh Prime Shopping + Business District!
The upcoming 133-Storey Twin Tower is estimated around 10-minutes walking distance from The Bridge
- Phnom Penh, Main Capital City of Cambodia
- Within 8 minutes walking distance to existing NagaWorld 1 & upcoming NagaWorld 2 (Phnom Penh’s ONLY Casino, Hotel & Entertainment Hub)
- Within 1 minute walking distance to upcoming Shangri-La Hotel
- Within 10 minutes to upcoming 133-storey Twin Tower, tallest twin building in the world! (even taller than KLCC Twin Tower).
- Surrounded by many embassies such as: Embassy of Australia, Embassy of Russia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Within 5 minutes to AEON Mall (largest Japanese Shopping mall in Phnom Penh)
- Within 5 minutes to International School & Sofitel Luxury Hotel
- Prime Shopping District
- New Business District Area!
The area benefits from its easy driving distance to places of interest, business districts, Diamond Island’s exhibition and convention center and City Hall, universities and more.
The Bridge Cambodia Progress - Construction Update
“Completed highest 45th floor successfully on 18 December 2016. Estimated handover 2018 or earlier.” – PhnomPenhPost.com
(Click Here for Latest Bridge Cambodia Construction Update)